Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh I am so TIRED!!

Some of my friends asked me "So where do you fly in an average week?" So here you go I am on a 5 day trip and this is where I am going just on this trip!
Mem-Chm
Chm-Dtw
Dtw-Buf
Buf-Dtw
Dtw-GRB
Grb-Msp
Msp-SEA
Sea-Msp
Msp-Dtw
Dtw-Mke
Mke-Dtw
Dtw-IAD
IAD-Dtw
Dtw-Mke
Mke-Mem
Mem-Vps
Vps-Mem
lol thats my work week! and this isn't a 'hard' one so much!But all that up and down hello goodbye just wears you out! So those who asked here is a just a sample of one of my work weeks ;)

8 comments:

Kristin said...

My goodness girl you are busy! What about PDX ever come here?

ThreadBeaur said...

That is a lot of airports in one week!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. Good luck in the contest and I cannot fathom that much travel. Whew!

Ilissa said...

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Roller Coasters giveaway on my blog. Please check your email and reply within 48 hours. Thank you for entering my giveaway and remember to check back for more giveaways each and every week!

That sure is a lot of travelling. Hopefully you'll get this message!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!

You are the WINNER of the Sesame Street K'Nex!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/10/winner-of-sesame-street-k.html

I sent you an email so please respond to that email with your mailing address.

Congrats!

Laura

Sassyfrazz said...

WOW! You are so busy, and up in the air lots!

hippos toes said...

That's crazy!! How do you do it??

Artist in DC said...

lol funny! You work very hard.